Professional Writer & Editor
I’ve been a professional writer for more than 10 years, beginning with writing copy for vacation and travel guides. Two years later, I’m freelancing and writing advertorials for local businesses in my area. Writing for three local magazines led to the creation of my blog and my website.
Today, my specialty is working as a Correspondence Specialist and Business Communications Professional. I often write and edit website content, business letters, and emails. I also craft articles, poetry, ghostwrite, guest writer for blogs, and soon will release my first novel, “Beneath The Weeping Creeper.”
As a business writing professional, I create, write, and edit agendas, meeting minutes and reports for corporate trainers, safety delegates, and committees. I also specialize in designing, writing, and editing the following:
- Email communications
- Training documents
- Professional and personal documents
- Resumes and cover letters (ATS expert)
- Profiles, Bio’s, About Me Pages, Landing Pages for professional and social media and websites
My freelance work consists of creating web content, magazines, essay writing, editorials, historical expositions, ghostwriting, and short stories.
Writing and Editing Experience
- Social media content creation and blogging experience
- Promote and leverage content across social media channels
- Collaboration and Communication
- Meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO, RSS & social media feeds
- Awareness of industry trends and standards of online content and finding new perspectives on familiar technologies
I have a creative passion for words! Since memory serves, there has been a pen or pencil in hand as I composed essays, stories, poetry, and journals. I also love to read! There isn’t a room at home or at the office that doesn’t have a book (including my car).
I love to travel, attend sporting events (especially racing), enjoy a variety of musical entertainment from large venue concerts to the local Jazz Festival, and appreciate the arts such as a Shakespeare production.
Please feel free to contact me for a full list of my professional services and pricing menu.
"I'm a true realist who has learned no matter what you may want in life; you must work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy or cheap. Nonetheless, if you want it bad enough, it's all worth the effort." ~ Shell
Research – Write – Edit
As a Correspondence Specialist and Business Communications Professional, I often create and edit content for websites, magazines, and people like you. My writing style enables me to offer you a personal voice while matching your tone and branding. My freelance work consists of creating web content, magazines, essay writing, editorials, historical expositions, ghostwriting, and short stories.
For more information click on any of the following links:
• Business correspondence including email communications, training documents, and templates
• Resumes and Cover Letters
• Bio’s, profiles, and portfolios including social media
• Create forms and guidance letters
• Compose diversified essay’s, poetry, and creative short stories