Hello and welcome to my website!
In 2010 I began writing copy and advertorials for businesses throughout North Dakota, Montana, Colorado, and Idaho – including the Idaho Hunting and Fishing Guide.
My portfolio also includes creative web content, essays, poetry, editorials, nonfictional prose, short stories, ghostwriting copy and books. My work shows impeccable attention to detail and consistency of style within a text.
Writing and Editing experience:
- In-depth fact check and research skills, able to assimilate large amounts of information quickly
- Collaborations and communication
- Knowledge of SEO, RSS & social media feeds
- Industry trends and standards of online content
- Finding new and exciting perspectives on familiar topics
- Business correspondence including email communications, training manual updates, internal and external documents, and templates for communication
- Resumes and Cover Letters –ATS compliant
- Bio’s, profiles, and portfolios, including social media
- Create forms and letters
My articles and copy have been published with Meridian Life, Eagle Life, Madison Publications, Todayz Publishing, and the Idaho Hunting & Fishing Guide. I have edited technical documents within training departments, resumes, cover letters, essays, newsletters, profiles, landing pages, and about me pages on social media and client websites.
More about me…
I have a creative passion for written words! Since memory serves, there has been a pen or pencil in hand as I compose essays, stories, poetry, and journals.
My other interests include domestic violence awareness (HOTLINE). I also enjoy various musical events, from large venue concerts to the local Jazz Festival, and appreciate the arts such as a Shakespeare production.
I am a member of the Business Professionals of America and a regular contributor and volunteer for the Idaho Food Bank, Idaho Public Television, and our local School District.
Contact me for a complete list of my professional services and pricing menu.
“I’m a true realist who has learned no matter what you may want in life, you must work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy or cheap. Nonetheless, if you want it bad enough, it’s all worth the effort.” ~ Shell Toney
Research – Write – Edit
As a Correspondence Specialist and Business Communications Professional, I often create and edit content for websites, magazines, and businesses. My writing style enables me to offer you a personal voice while matching your tone and brand.
• Business correspondence including email communications, training documents, and templates
• Resumes and Cover Letters
• Bio’s, profiles, and portfolios, including social media
• Create forms and guidance letters
• Compose essay’s, poetry, and creative short stories