“As the new year quickly approaches we are once again left reflecting on the time that has passed all too quickly. Some had the best year of their life, while others not so much. Whatever the year brought you, It’s my wish that this next one will be the best yet!”
Here we are again my friends, anticipating the new year and the festivities that go with the holiday. Some will party till they drop while others will quietly usher in a new era. These are exiting times we live in, so let the fun begin. For those who have not yet made plans, below are just a few ideas on ways to celebrate.
Regardless of what you do to ring in the New Year please do not drink and drive.
– Take a horse and carriage ride through the city and enjoy the beautiful lights. Have peppermint coffee or hot chocolate ready and enjoy the city decor. Don’t forget the cozy blanket for snuggling. If you live in an area that is wonderfully warm, have a bottle of Champaign and toast in the New Year as you share that kiss.
– If you’re geared to impress, take your lover on a helicopter ride to view those amazing fireworks from above. Is there a better way to celebrate New Years? Definitely a great way to make a memory.
– Wisp her away from the hustle and bustle. Reserve a romantic getaway out of the city to a quiet winter wonderland. Don’t forget the provisions such as chocolate and Champaign.
– There are many local bars, restaurants, and clubs if crowds of like-minded people is your thing. Dance the night away and live it up in style at your favorite party place.
– Attend a local festival. For a social more toned downed experience, google local festivals in your area and have a grand time. Never know, you may find a brew festival or a carnival. Make your holiday a unique experience as the clock counts down to midnight.
– Check local listings for places that offer entertainment in a fun and safe environment. Most facilities will advertise as a local establishment that will have licensed childcare providers on site. There’s an age limit for childcare such as up to 12 years old or sixth grade with food and drinks provided for the kids.
With these grand idea’s there is no excuse for being a party pooper this year. If you’re not up for staying home this time around, plan ahead for fun-filled evening.