With a degree in Business I am not interested in obtaining another job. I am in search of a career and I’m asking for an opportunity to show you that I am the successful candidate you are pursuing.
I have years of experience setting myself up for success:
- Currently I’m employed with a major utility interpreting and applying regulations, policies, and services by means of communication.
- I present in team meetings.
- Respected leadership skills with experience coaching new hires now in training.
- Manage my personal website and social networks.
- Graduated college Cum Laude.
- I’ve served as a confident Reservation Sales Agent with a commercial airline winning the 2001 Professionalism Award.
With a can-do attitude I’ve maintained proficient office support skills, I have considerable communication skills (both written and spoken), as well as the ability to rank tasks. I am a fast learner and hold an intense work ethic. Taking initiative and striving to do my best in any situation has always been my academic and career focus.
Attached is my résumé for additional information. Currently I am exploring new opportunities and would welcome the chance to speak with you.
Thank you for your time,