I’ve been a professional writer for nine years, beginning with writing copy for vacation and travel guides. Two years later, I was hired to write advertorials for local businesses in my area, which led to a blog that is now my official website. Today, my specialty is working as a Correspondence Specialist and Business Communications Professional. I often write and edit newsletters, website content, business letters, and emails. I also craft articles, poetry, ghostwrite, and guest write blog posts.
As a business writing professional, I create, write, and edit agendas, meeting minutes and reports for corporate trainers, safety delegates, team councils, and web representatives. I also specialize in business correspondence including:
- Email communications
- Writing and updating training documents
- Working and living documents
- Resumes and cover letters
- Bio’s, profiles, and write and design portfolios for social media and websites
My freelance work consists of creating web content, magazines, essay writing, editorials, historical expositions, ghostwriting, and short stories.
Writing and Editing Experience
- Social media content creation and blogging experience
- Promote and leverage content across social media channels
- Collaboration and Communication
- Meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO, RSS & social media feeds
- Awareness of industry trends and standards of online content and finding new perspectives on familiar technologies
More about me…
I have a creative passion for written words! Since memory serves, there has been a pen or pencil in hand as I composed essays, stories, poetry, and journals.
Other interests include domestic violence awareness (HOTLINE) including educating my community about the Family Justice Center Alliance and FACES of Hope Victim Center. I enjoy a variety of musical events from large venue concerts to the local Jazz Festival and appreciate the arts such as a Shakespeare production.
I’m a member of Business Professionals of America, and a regular contributor and volunteer for the Idaho Food Bank, Idaho Public Television, and West Ada School District for the State of Idaho.
Contact me a full list of my professional services and pricing menu.
“I’m a true realist who has learned no matter what you may want in life, you must work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy or cheap. Nonetheless, if you want it bad enough it’s all worth the effort.” ~ Shell Toney